1. Yesterday was a lovely day. In the morning I went to a bagel shop with 2 other moms whose kids go to school with Paul. I must admit, it’s nice to spend time with some moms who understand the blessings and the challenges of having a child with special needs. Hoping to cultivate more of these friendships.
2. Speaking of special needs- IEP’s! Last year and this year’s IEP meetings were/are nothing for me to fret about, which is great because I’m not really that knowledgeable. Next year will be…interesting. I should start educating myself now. Please, if you have any good info to share, please do!
3. My in-laws are back in town! They were in Florida for the Winter, but got back to Montana earlier this week. The boys were so excited to see them (I think the feeling was mutual)! I think we’ll give them a few more days to settle in at home before we drop the kids at their house and then flee to Cancun or something. ;)
4. I am 29 weeks today. A few times a week either Ryan or I (or both of us) express disbelief that we are actually going to have a baby soon.
5. Give me your best boy names! We generally like names that give a nod to our Catholic faith.
Linking at This Ain’t the Lyceum!